TANTA KHAKI KIHTI COAT
Cut to a comfortable relaxed A-shape fit, the Kihti jacket is constructed with a durable cotton blend outer fabric and a featherless and breathable lightweight insulation layer Type C, which traps body het while allows moisture to espace. The jacket features all seams taped and it is styled with patch pockets and a soft fleece velvet lining. A versatile all season waterproof jacket. Fits true to size.
- Outer layer: 62% cotton/38% polyester, coating 100% PU.
- Insulation layer: featherless and beathable lightweight insulation Type C (65% polypropylene/35% polyester) which traps body heat while allowing moisture to escape.
- Inner lining: 100% polyester fleece velvet. 100% polyester inside sleeves and hood.
- 100% waterproof (4000mm water rating).
- Taped seams.
- Fake raglan sleeves.
- Concealed snap fastenings through front.
- Patched gusset pockets closed with hidden snaps.
- Underarm eyelets.
- Patched pocket inside.
- High collar and drawstring hood with a built-in cap that is closed with snaps.
The measurements in the chart are body measurements, which means that if, for instance, you have a chest measure of 88cm, waist 75 and hip 101cm, you should take the jacket in size 40 as you should choose the largest size to be comfortable.
|D Arm lenght||77||77,5||78||78,5||79||79,5||80
Measurements in centimeters.