TANTA Green Nuovola Raincoat
Designed for daily use in transitional seasons, the Nuovola rain jacket is crafted from our iconic PU fabric and it features a pleat across the back that provides a unique a-shaped fit. Mid-thigh length adds coverage and is complemented by a taped zip through front and wind cuffs for extra protection against unpredictable weather. Fits true to size.
- 100% polyester; external coating made from 100% PU
- 100% waterproof (4000 mm water rating)
- Taped seams
- Waterproof taped zipper through front Drawstring hood with a built-in cap and high collar
- Welt hand pockets
- Underarm eyelets
- Wind cuffs on the inside of the sleeve hems
- Machine wash inside out
- Cold water (maximum 30 degrees)
- Setting for delicate garments
- Gentle spin cycle, do not tumble dry
The measurements in the chart are body measurements, which means that if, for instance, you have a chest measure of 88cm, waist 75 and hip 101cm, you should take the jacket in size 40 as you should choose the largest size to be comfortable.
|D Arm length||77||77,5||78||78,5||79||79,5||80