TANTA BLACK JICHT COAT
Rain is never an excuse to leave elegance at home. Crafted with a durable cotton blend outer shell and a featherless and breathable lightweight insulation layer Type C, this long coat features all seams taped for a superior protection. With front patch pockets big enough you could hide anything in ther, it's closed by a waterproof zipper and concealed snap fastenings, and finished with a hood so you can go on with your day no matter the weather throws at you. Fits true to size.
- Outer layer: 62% cotton/38% polyester, coating 100% PU.
- Insulation layer: featherless and breathable lightweight insulation Type C (65% polypropylene/35% polyester) which traps body heat while allowing moisture to escape.
- Inner lining: 100% polyester.
- 100% waterproof (4000mm water rating).
- Taped seams.
- Raglan sleeves.
- Concealed snap fastenings through front.
- Waterproof taped zipper through front.
- Patched pockets closed with hidden waterproof zippers.
- Underarm eyelets.
- Patched pocket inside.
- Drawstring hood with a built-in cap and high collar.
- Adjustable cuffs.
The measurements in the chart are body measurements, which means that if, for instance, you have a chest measure of 88cm, waist 75 and hip 101cm, you should take the jacket in size 40 as you should choose the largest size to be comfortable.
|D Arm lenght||77||77,5||78||78,5||79||79,5||80
Measurements in centimeters.